Bogofilter initialization problems

Eric Mings elm at answers123.com
Tue Oct 29 08:18:06 CET 2002

Well after finally getting bogofilter installed I am having difficulty
getting it to process my stored spam and nonspam mbx files. When I
attempt the instructions to initialize I get:

[localhost:/Applications/BogoMailPrimer] elm% bogofilter -d . -s <
Spam.mbox
bogofilter (db) open: ./goodlist.db: Invalid argument
bogofilter: Cannot initialize database good.

Not sure what I am  doing wrong. I am working on OSX  with the apple
mail app files. Suggestions greatly appreciated.