using the -R option

Greg Louis glouis at dynamicro.on.ca
Fri Oct 25 14:36:33 CEST 2002

Apologies for the typo yesterday: in announcing my bogofilter web page
I missed by one key.  It's at
  http://www.bgl.nu/~glouis/bogofilter

The page now contains an example R data frame (the output of running
bogofilter on a single message with the -R option) and some discussion
of what you can do with it in an R session.  This is a work in
progress.  If anybody happens to know R better than I do (which isn't
hard), by the way, and wants to suggest less ugly alternatives to the
print and print.noquote lines in bogo.R, I'd be more than grateful.

--
| G r e g  L o u i s          | gpg public key:      |
|   http://www.bgl.nu/~glouis |   finger greg at bgl.nu |