[bogofilter-announce] Version 0.7.5 Released

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Mon Oct 21 12:10:36 CEST 2002

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002, Boris 'pi' Piwinger wrote:

> Adrian Otto <aotto at aotto.com> wrote:
>
> >We are proud to announce release 0.7.5 of the bogofilter software.
>
> >* Extended TOKEN patterns to improve support for european languages.
>
> Can someone elaborate on that, please?

Rather than listing what runs of characters make up a token,
bogofilter's lexer now knows about the stop characters (call them the
token delimiters if you like) instead. Everything else /is/ a token.

Try

make lexertest
echo 'blümchen' | lexertest

with an old and with a new version.

It is still far from perfect, but it's fine for ISO-8859-1.