config file

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Fri Oct 18 14:18:46 CEST 2002

Eric,

In my working with bogofilter, I often want to include in the delivered
message the words used in the spamicity calculation, so I can monitor what
bogofilter is doing.  However, one day I might want to display the info if
the message spamicity is greater than one threshold and another day I might
be interested in a different threshold.  Some days I'm interested in seeing
the info if 3 or more words have spamicity of .95 or higher.  What I've
been doing so far is to tweak the code for the threshold(s) of current
interest.

It'd be really, really nice to have a config file to use.  A few days ago
you were on the verge of releasing the basic config file code.  Any chance
of a release in the near future?

Also, I've been thinking about the config file's name and I'd like to
suggest the following:

	/etc/bogofilter.cf - for the system level file
	~/.bogofilter/bogofilter.cf - for the user config file

Thanks.