Still Nojoy on OSX

Eric Mings elm at answers123.com
Wed Oct 16 00:27:07 CEST 2002

Well I had hoped the lastest beta of bogofilter 0.7.5 would install on
OSX where others failed in the past. Unfortunately I get a similar error
in the make output as follows:

cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.   -I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.1/include   -g
-O2 -c `test -f 'datastore_db.c' || echo './'`datastore_db.c
datastore_db.c: In function `db_open':
datastore_db.c:78: warning: passing arg 2 of pointer to function from
incompatible pointer type
datastore_db.c:78: warning: passing arg 4 of pointer to function makes
pointer from integer without a cast
datastore_db.c:78: too few arguments to function

Any ideas about what is wrong and how to fix would be greatly appreciated.

--
Regards,

Eric Mings