korean spam

Ben Rosengart br at panix.com
Thu Oct 10 21:37:10 CEST 2002

On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 01:36:15PM +0200, Boris 'pi' Piwinger wrote:

> A: As it stands now these messages don't work properly with bogofilter
> due to a limitation with 8bit characters which are used heavily in
> those languages. A solution using Procmail would be to drop that spam
> before bogofilter is called. The following does the trick:

I'm encouraged to see that we're beginning to look to external
solutions before adding code to bogofilter.  This is a good trend
and bodes well for the focus of the project.

--
Ben Rosengart     (212) 741-4400 x215

Microsoft has argued that open source is bad for business, but you
have to ask, "Whose business?  Theirs, or yours?"    --Tim O'Reilly