cvs module

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Thu Oct 10 19:05:42 CEST 2002

Doug,

I just ran your command and verified that it doesn't get configure or
Makefile.  These files are derived from configure.in and Makefile.am.  What
you need to do is run script cvs-bootstrap.sh.  Then will generate a bunch
of files and set you up with a default configuration, e.g. installation
into /usr/local.  If you want a different directory, you'll need to run
./configure --prefix=/your/directory.

David