Postfix content_filter (Was: Re: mailing list speed)

Amos Gouaux +archive.bogofilter at utdallas.edu
Tue Oct 8 15:53:28 CEST 2002

While this discussion about ezmlm is fascinating, if I may be so
bold to interject, I have to admit to being a bit puzzled as to what
it has to do with bogofilter.

At any rate, I was wondering if anybody here is using bogofilter in
conjunction with the content_filter mechanism of Postfix.  If so,
perhaps you could share the details of your config?  I'm not
entirely clear as to how bogofilter might be arranged in this manner.
Are y'all simply using the example script included in the FILTER_README,
or are y'all using something else to call bogofilter?

--
Amos