changes from 0.7.4 to 0.7.5

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Mon Oct 7 00:07:32 CEST 2002

At 05:49 PM 10/6/02, Eric Mings wrote:
>Is 0.7.5 due to be a released version in the very near future? I am
>wondering whether to try installation of 0.7.4 or wait since there seems
>to be some signficant changes. Thanks much.

Eric,

My guess is that the release candidate will be available within a day or
two.  We want people to test it before we make the release official.  The
release ought to be made by the end of the week.

What can you do?

1. You could get the current (0.7.4) version knowing a significant change
is coming.
2. You could wait a day or so, get the release candidate, test it, and
report your experiences.
3. You could wait for 0.7.5.

#2 might be the most fun for you.  It would be useful for us since you will
likely do things we haven't done and may find problems that we can fix for
the official release.

I invite you to be a beta tester!