man page

Boris 'pi' Piwinger 3.14 at logic.univie.ac.at
Tue Nov 12 16:13:09 CET 2002

Hi!

Some thoughts on the man page:

>        For speed, MIME and other  attachments  are  not  decoded.
>        Experience  from  watching the token streams suggests that
>        spam with enclosures invariably gives itself away  through
>        cues in the headers and non-enclosure parts.

This is outright wrong as we discussed before and hence
should be removed or better replaced by an explanation that
this is a limitation which will be fixed.

The explanation of the -l option is by far wider than my
shell. That is really a lot wider then the rest of the text.

ENVIRONMENT

"to$BOGOFILTER_DIR" should be separated by a space.

"Use with Procmail"

should also mention:

:0HB:
* ? bogofilter -u
Mail/spam

Later the .muttrc (note the *rc;-) macros are again to long.

The FILES section should name the config files.

It would be very helpful to display the version in the man page.

pi