procmail score

Tom Allison tallison at tacocat.net
Mon Nov 11 11:43:18 CET 2002

<x-flowed>

Not exactly on topic, but I have no response from procmails
mailing list and I read it here once before I screwed up my email.

How do I run bogofilter so that I can skip the Header modification
and use the procmail scoring technique?

I want to have a total of three mechanisms for testing for spam
but need to filter on matches of 1/3, 2/3, and 3/3.  Maybe this
could be done by examing lots of headers, but that's a lot of
tests to run and procmail score just screams the answer.

I thought someone here mentioned using bogofilter in this way.
but I can't seem to find that email anymore.

--
QOTD:
	"What women and psychologists call `dropping your armor', we call