0.8.0.rc3 package for FreeBSD/i486 available

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Fri Nov 8 02:49:01 CET 2002

Hi,

I've compiled a bogofilter 0.8.0.rc3 binary package for FreeBSD 4.7
(maybe older, I didn't test) for the i386 architecture (i486 required).

Download package and GPG signature at:
http://mandree.home.pages.de/bogofilter/

I don't currently have SourceForge file release access, so I cannot put
it there. David or Adrian, feel free to pull the files into the
SourceForge release files. The package will -- after the install, for
example in pkg_info -- show up as 0.8.0. Should there be any changes
after 0.8.0.rc3 for 0.8.0, I'll relabel the FreeBSD package 0.8.0_1 or
something.

The package is approx. 100 kByte.

The package requires db4 installed, I have a db4-4.0.14 package at the
same site for convenience as well. It is approx. 2 MByte.

Please test.