base64 spam / forcing bogofilter -p judgement

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Thu Nov 7 13:39:05 CET 2002

Allyn Fratkin <allyn at fratkin.com> writes:

> :0fHB
> * unbase64 | bogofilter

This condition is not going to work.

> i "assume" that someday bogofilter will understand mime/base64/q-p
> but i suspect it will be a while as this is fairly complicated.

Looks like we might just usurp Debian's mimedecode until we have our own
character set canonicalization.

BTW, I have the strong feeling we need an extensible set of bogofilter
configuration tracking in the .db files so one does not accidentally mix
-r and -g, or "canonicalized" (in a later version) or "vanilla" input.