base64 spam / forcing bogofilter -p judgement

Barry Gould BarryGould at PennySaverUSA.net
Wed Nov 6 23:40:22 CET 2002

David, thanks for responding, but unless something has changed since Allyn
posted on 10/22, I believe that can't be used with bogofilter -p.

I was wondering if there is a way to use that script, feed it's output to
bogofilter, and then somehow FORCE bogofilter -p to tag it as spam or ham.
(preferably as a procmail recipe)

In other words, would it be possible to do this:
bogofilter -p -s
or
bogofilter -p -n
?