troublesome false negative

Greg Louis glouis at dynamicro.on.ca
Tue Nov 5 01:00:48 CET 2002

On 20021104 (Mon) at 1709:56 -0500, David Relson wrote:

> And "scaled counts" means what?

Same as it means when bogofilter is evaluating:
 cb = count[spamlist:token]
 cg = count[goodlist:token] * msgcount:spam / msgcount:good
 f(w) = (s * x + cb) / (s + cg + cb)

> The purpose of the spamicity column is to show how the histogram entries
> contribute to the final spamicity of the message.  For me, the final
> spamicity entry is what's shown in the X-Bogosity message.  I wonder why
> you're getting a different result.

I'm not.  The final spamicity entry is identical to what was shown in
the X-Bogosity message.

> >Wanna send me the output of the same command as seen with your word
> >lists?  That might be interesting...

I still think this would be interesting............

--
| G r e g  L o u i s          | gpg public key:      |
|   http://www.bgl.nu/~glouis |   finger greg at bgl.nu |