[Exim] Bogofilter and Exim

Karl Schmidt karl at xtronics.com
Mon Dec 30 23:55:03 CET 2002

A couple of things here

What prevents a spammer from adding a x-bogosity header that makes it
look as if it is not spam? Or if someone forgot to put

domain = +local_domains

in the router and sent filtered and thus x-bogosity headered mail out?

- bogofilter replaces the x-bogosity header with the -p  switch.

Is there a simple way to remove the header on mail coming from the outside?

Karl Schmidt EMail    Karl at xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.    WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street  Ph(785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049    FAX(785) 841-0434

Definition of Windows XP:
SPAM, thinly disguised as an operating system