WELCOME to bogofilter at aotto.com

bogofilter-help at aotto.com bogofilter-help at aotto.com
Mon Dec 30 21:24:37 CET 2002

bogofilter at aotto.com mailing list.

Acknowledgment: I have added the address

   mark at osagesoftware.com

to the bogofilter mailing list.

Welcome to bogofilter at aotto.com!

Please save this message so that you know the address you are
subscribed under, in case you later want to unsubscribe or change your
subscription address.

--- Administrative commands for the bogofilter list ---

DO NOT SEND THEM TO THE LIST ADDRESS! If you do, I will not
see them and other subscribers will be annoyed. Instead, send

   <bogofilter-subscribe at aotto.com>

   <bogofilter-digest-subscribe at aotto.com>

   <bogofilter-get.123_145 at aotto.com>

   <bogofilter-index.123_456 at aotto.com>