article in Information Week

Nick Simicich njs at scifi.squawk.com
Tue Dec 10 02:34:18 CET 2002

At 02:33 PM 2002-12-09 -0800, Barry Gould wrote:

>http://www.informationweek.com/story/IWK20021115S0018
>
>mentions Graham and Bayesian filtering.

By someone who is arguable ignorant about filtering.  The claim that the
RBL blocks 1.4 legit mails for every spam it blocks is just plain
silly.  This person had bought the line about blacklists being evil.  They
don't do the whole job, but they are still essential.

--
If you doubt that magnet therapy works, I put to you this observation: When
refrigerators were first invented, in the 1940s, they were rather
Nick Simicich - njs at scifi.squawk.com