compiling CVS version?

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Thu Dec 5 21:49:20 CET 2002

At 03:39 PM 12/5/02, you wrote:

>At 12:06 PM 12/5/2002, David Relson wrote:
>>Notes: Be sure to use new wordlists for each run.  The newest cvs
>>versions of bogofilter allow "block_on_subnet=Yes" to be put into the
>>config file, which makes testing easier.
>
>Hi David,
>
>I just d/l'd the CVS version...
>
>I don't see a ./configure script or a Makefile :(
>Is there something else I need to do?

Barry,

Welcome to the world of autoconf and automake.  The information you need is
in README.cvs.

configure and Makefile are generated from configure.in and
Makefile.am.  Running autoreconf will create configure from configure.in
and then running configure will create Makefile.in and Makefile from
Makefile.am

Actually, as this is a developer type question, the bogofilter-dev list is
the proper place for this question.  However, this list works, too.

Cheeers!