bogofilter failure - missing X-Bogosity line

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Mon Dec 2 17:09:19 CET 2002

At 11:00 AM 12/2/02, Matthias Andree wrote:

>David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> writes:
>
> > The thought of locking contention had occurred to me.  With your mention
> > of it, I've taken a look at datastore_db.c.  It has a variety of
> > fprintf(stderr), do_lock_msg(), and exit(2) calls in it.  To expand the
> > reporting capabilities, I'm going to output all the messages to syslog
> > to see what I can learn.
>
>Good plan...

So far, nothing.  The boring part of all this is waiting to see what happens.

The wait is not totally boring as I can always watch the customized logging
messages, like the following:

Dec 2 11:01:16 nic bogofilter[17617]: Ham-f, spamicity=0.00e+00, \
         version=0.9.1.cvs.20021201, register-n, 176 words, 1 messages

(with the -f telling me bogofilter is using the fisher algorithm)