randomtrain - script to train on errors

Greg Louis glouis at dynamicro.on.ca
Sun Dec 1 20:34:38 CET 2002

On 20021201 (Sun) at 1253:55 -0500, David Relson wrote:

> You've been busy!  randomtrain sounds really neat.  Can we add it as a
> contrib?  I'm thinking of splitting your message into contrib/randomtrain
> and contrib/README.randomtrain.

Sure.

> Also, randomtrain can take advantage of the new message formatting
> capability (in CVS).  It's task will be a bit easier with a config file
> that will enables tristate output and puts "Spam", "Ham", "Unsure" (as
> appropriate) on the X-Bogosity line (instead of plain old "Yes", "No").  I
> can patch the script to do this.

Well, the 0/1/2 interpretation _is_ a bit more convoluted than it needs
to be; there's a bit of historical cruft there that I didn't really
have to keep.  I'd be happier if it would run ok in the _absence_ of a
config file, though.

--
| G r e g  L o u i s          | gpg public key:      |
|   http://www.bgl.nu/~glouis |   finger greg at bgl.nu |