DB backend support for lmdb?

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Thu Jul 19 23:01:06 CEST 2018

Am 18.07.2018 um 01:56 schrieb Steffen Nurpmeso:
> which could be used to work around this what i still think is
> a bug in LMDB, get rid of the complete replay log implementation
> and simply call abort() whenever the MDB_MAP_FULL error happens.
> This would surely improve performance, too.

You have more experience with the LMDB driver - I am not acquainted with
it and thus not much of a guide...

> Ok i will do this tomorrow.  Great!  Sourceforge now needs many
> minutes to create a zip snapshot.  I should boot FreeBSD and use
> svn, that would be better maybe.

Or install subversion on the other OS.
> What do you think of the 1 GB initial size?  Or even 2?  It should
> not hurt except for virtual size, at least optionally, with
> a preprocessor switch?

I don't have much of an opinion on this - just wondering what happens if
you are running several parallel copies of bogofilter on a 32-bit
computer. Some people still use i386 for their mail servers :-)

Best,
Matthias