Spamitarium changes

Jonathan Kamens jik at kamens.us
Tue Sep 12 02:55:00 CEST 2017

Updated version of spamitarium.pl attached. Additional changes:

  * A --timeout option has been added for specifying how long the script
    should wait for input, or 0 to disable the timeout completely. This
    is primarily useful for debugging the script.
  * The header parsing code has been refactored to be cleaner and more
    robust.
  * In particular, empty header fields are now handled correctly
    (previously, they were appended to the previous header field!).
  * Empty header fields are now included in the output, for more
    accurate bogofilter'ing.

jik