Patch for Kyoto Cabinet

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Tue Jan 26 02:28:57 CET 2016

Am 21.09.2015 um 20:53 schrieb Denny Lin:
> On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 02:22:31AM +0800, Denny Lin wrote:
>> I've written a patch for Kyoto Cabinet (the successor of Tokyo Cabinet)
>> in case anyone wants to try it out.
>>
>> It appears to work, but will require more testing.
>
> Mailman appears to have swallowed the attachment, so I've put the patch
> here:
> http://n.ethz.ch/student/dlin/patches/kyotocabinet.patch

Hi Denny,

sorry for the long delay, I'd somehow missed the contribution.

I have looked at it, and figured that the implementation has a few
issues and makes the self-tests fail that you can run with "make check".

Do you see the same issues?

Do you need assistance with how to get the most out of the self-tests?
We have some hacks in place that permit them running in verbose mode, or
or keep their output directories.

Thanks again!

Best regards,
Matthias