build failure on sparc64 (was: Re: [cvs] SF.net SVN: bogofilter:[6834] trunk/bogofilter)

Serafeim Zanikolas serzan at hellug.gr
Tue Jun 23 23:38:02 CEST 2009

Hi all,

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 05:23:26PM +0200, Matthias Andree wrote [edited]:
> Am 28.05.2009, 14:06 Uhr, schrieb <m-a at users.sourceforge.net>:
>
> > Revision: 6834
[..]
> Note that these fixes were required for some systems that suffered build
> failures otherwise.

As the new maintainer of bogofilter for Debian, I'd like to point out that a
test from bogofilter 1.2.0 has failed in sparc64:

and then it built fine on a subsequent try (due to an irrelevant re-upload
which didn't change the source in any way). Unfortunately I can't report how
often this failure is, as I don't have access to a sparc64 machine.

Any feedback welcome.

Cheers,
Serafeim