About wordlist

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Sat Dec 6 05:14:28 CET 2008

On Fri, 5 Dec 2008 11:09:11 -0800 (PST)
Hyemi Park wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I used to use spamassassin for my sendmail but it was very slow and
> used a lot of memory so my server couldn't stand any more.. So now I
> decided to change spam filter to bogofilter which is most recommended
> by many email system analysts but still need well configured
> wordlist.db file to filter spams.. I have 1000 email transactions per
> second. Can you please recommend me a good wordlist.db file?
>
> Thank you,
> Emily

Hello Emily,

First thing:  it's best to subscribe to the bogofilter mailing list when
posting messages.  When you're not subscribed, your message must wait
for moderator approval.

Regarding a wordlist.db, every site has a different mix of ham and
spam.  It's best to create your own wordlist by registering messages
received by _your_ server.

HTH,