HEADS UP: Repository migration CVS to SVN in progress - CVS tree frozen

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Mon Jul 23 11:22:50 CEST 2007

Greetings,

I have just triggered the migration of our CVS repository to SVN on the
sourceforge.net website.

The CVS -> SVN conversion was done with cvs2svn 1.4.0,
I have used this command line:

cvs2svn --force-branch db-txn-mergepoint10-on-branch \
  --dumpfile=svndump --dump-only .
gzip svndump

svndump.gz can be found on shell.sourceforge.net in
/home/groups/b/bo/bogofilter/ - but beware, it's 42 MB.

Please do not commit further changes to CVS, they would get lost anyways
and the changes would have to be manually recreated in Subversion.

I'll post another message here once the migration is completed
and give SVN directions and pointers.

Best regards
Matthias