bogofilter and kmail

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Tue Mar 27 15:20:24 CEST 2007

David Relson schrieb:

> I don't know how slackware configures bogofilter, but running "locate
> wordlist.db" should find the word list.

How about adding a tool to the distribution that saves these things like
./configure command line (not sure if we have direct access, but at the
very least we'll get the Makefile's idea of the results), important
environmental settings and stuff like that - do you deem that useful?

I think that's low-overhead, basically adding a few lines to
bogofilter -Q output and perhaps some of the config.* files and
evidently configure.ac.

/MA