[bugs] [ bogofilter-Bugs-1611646 ] Resource Limit Check Failure

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Sat Dec 16 19:46:27 CET 2006

"SourceForge.net" <noreply at sourceforge.net> writes:

> Bugs item #1611646, was opened at 2006-12-08 16:58
> Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by Item Submitter
> You can respond by visiting:
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=499997&aid=1611646&group_id=62265
>
> On my system (SuSE 9.1 with Linux 2.6.13.5 kernel)
> RLIM_INFINITY    is   -1
> rl.rlim_cur      is   -1
> rl.rlim_max      is   -1

This is a horrible mix & match system which has been unsupported by the
vendor many months ago. Beyond that, SUSE 9.1 would happily map
RLIM_INFINITY to 0xffffffff when storing into an unsigned long, which is
perfectly comparable with the != operator.

I've closed the bug as invalid. Life's just too short to care for every
stupid obsolete system.