bogofilter crashes on token ' id '

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Sat Nov 4 13:37:01 CET 2006

On Sat, 4 Nov 2006 09:34:09 +0100
Torsten Veller wrote:

> Hello,
>
> can you please have a look at http://bugs.gentoo.org/153939 ?
> Do you need more infomation?
>
> Thanks

Hi Torsten,

I've looked at the gentoo bug report and your patch.  The patch
seems reasonable, but I want to better understand the problem....

You seem to be reporting a token with embedded spaces which is very
odd.  Can you send me (off-line) a message that causes a crash, the
command line used to invoke bogofilter, a copy of your
bogofilter.cf, and info on your environment (notably your locale and
cpu type).  Given the location of your bug report, I can deduce the
distro you're running.

Regards,