FAQ translation completed

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Thu Aug 17 23:49:12 CEST 2006

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 13:15:25 +0200
Marco wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've just finished the Italian translation of the FAQ. I made a
> version that uses the same style as the original one (the other one
> is published on my website, see the signature). You can find it at
>
> http://digilander.libero.it/mabozzo/bogofilter-faq-it.html
>
> If you plan to put it on the official website, I'll remove the page on
> my website and leave a link instead. Otherwise, is it ok if I use a
> CreativeCommons Attribution-ShareAlike-NonCommercial license
> ( http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.0/it/)? Or maybe the
> GNU FDL is more appropriated?
>

> TIA,
> Marco

Hi Marco,

It's looking good.  I bet you used the FAQ from 1.0.2 or 1.03,
right?  FAQ-1.1.0 has some small changes in section "What mailbox
(file) formats does bogofilter understand?"  Here's a link:

http://www.bogofilter.org/faq.shtml#mboxformats

When you've got it updated, I'll add links for the English and French
FAQs and put all three on SourceForge and Bogofilter.org

Ciao,