max message size

Andrzej Kwiatkowski andrzej.kwiatkowski at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 21:33:19 CEST 2006

2006/4/13, Matthias Andree <matthias.andree at gmx.de>:
> Piotr KUCHARSKI <chopin at sgh.waw.pl> writes:
>
> > On Wed, Apr 12, 2006 at 10:29:45PM +0200, Andrzej Kwiatkowski wrote:
> >> Is it possible to set maximum message size
> >> which will be scanned ?
> >> I dont want to scan message which are bigger then 100k.
> >> Is it possible ?
> >
> > Easily with procmail, where bogofilter is usually called from. :)
>
> I'd suggest to leave procmail alone and use maildrop instead. That's
> much more reliable with fewer surprises.

Hi.

There is a little problem, that i can't use procmail or maildrop
I want to use bogofilter to scan messages as postfix content filter
and send them via LMTP to Cyrus Imap.

Maybe is it possible to add such parametr to bogofilter ?

f.e. if message size is greater than limit, message is send to stdout
without change..
Is it possible to add ?

Thanks
AK