how to train bogofilter using postfix

Christophe Journel krispisen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 15:13:27 CET 2006

Hi !

I found this in the FAQ :

How can I use SpamAssassin to train Bogofilter?

If you have a working SpamAssassin installation (or care to create one), you
can use its return codes to train bogofilter. The easiest way is to create a
script for your MDA that runs SpamAssassin, tests the spam/non-spam return
code, and runs bogofilter to register the message as spam (or non-spam). The
sample procmail recipe below shows one way to do this:

BOGOFILTER = "/usr/bin/bogofilter"
BOGOFILTER_DIR = "training"
SPAMASSASSIN = "/usr/bin/spamassassin"

:0 HBc
* ? $SPAMASSASSIN -e
#spam yields non-zero
#non-spam yields zero
| $BOGOFILTER -n -d $BOGOFILTER_DIR
#else (E)
:0Ec
| $BOGOFILTER -s -d $BOGOFILTER_DIR

:0fw
| $BOGOFILTER -p -e

:0:
* ^X-Bogosity:.Spam
spam

:0:
* ^X-Bogosity:.Ham
non-spam

but my problem is.. i have only postfix, not procmail.
is there a script somewhere on the internet i can use ?

thx