New Release: Bogofilter 1.0.0

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Fri Dec 2 01:50:56 CET 2005

Paul Ackersviller <pda at sdf.lonestar.org> writes:

> I just noticed what looks to be an inconvenient feature of the build.
> When I do `make check' directly after the configure, I get an
> infinitely looping gdb.  Doing `make && make check' works fine.
> I'm on NetBSD 2.0.2_STABLE -- does anyone else get this?

Can you give details about how and where it loops? We might want to
stop it from chasing its own tail like a young beagle. :)

Does the problem occur with gmake, i. e. if you use "./configure
--YOUR-OPTIONS-HERE && gmake check"? I cannot reproduce this on Linux
with bmake, so it must have something to do with NetBSD by itself.