[cvs] bogofilter/src/tests Makefile.am,1.46,1.47

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Mon Apr 4 09:51:18 CEST 2005

David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> writes:

> No.  I'll fix it for the next release.  As a related matter, you may
> notice that t.bogoutil is _not_ included in the 0.94.3 tarball.  That's
> deliberate because t.bogoutil failures affect "make rpm".

I am not aware of t.bogoutil failures.

BTW, "make rpm" fails building the static RPM for me for two reasons:

1. SuSE's db package requires linking against libpthread which
   apparently is not provided for statically linked programs

2. getpwnam() - with glibc and probably other systems with name service
   switch - causes warnings because it needs dynamic name service
   libraries...

Other than that, the current CVS fails horribly in a lot of tests, this
sample from t.bogodir running bogofilter -x d -vv -D -C (I don't have
redirections handy):

<<< SIMPLE BACKTRACE <<<
#0  0x0805c47b in mxcat (first=0x0) at mxcat.c:16
#1  0x08057947 in init_wordlist (name=0x0, path=0x805cb40 "wordlist.db", override=0, type=WL_REGULAR) at wordlists_base.c:65
#2  0x0804a37d in process_parameters (argc=6, argv=0xbfffea24, warn_on_error=true) at bogoconfig.c:205
#3  0x0804bbb6 in bogomain (argc=6, argv=0xbfffea24) at bogomain.c:48
#4  0x0804a12b in main (argc=0, argv=0x0) at main.c:30