htmlin and html files [was: bogofilter 0.93.4 - new current release]

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Mon Jan 10 02:07:52 CET 2005

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 03:59:34 +0300
Evgeny Kotsuba wrote:

> David Relson wrote:
>

> >For bogolexer, bogoutil, bogotune, and bogoupgrade, the .html files are
> >identical to the .htmlin files you already have.  bogofilter.html and
> >bogofilter.htmlin are different because the .htmlin has a reference to
> >@sysconfdir@/bogofilter.cf which needs to be changed to the proper
> >directory reference.  On a typical linux system that's /etc/bogofilter.cf
> >
> >It's not appropriate to distribute the .html file because the directory
> >depends on how/where bogofilter is installed.
> >
> >As suggested before, just copying *.htmlin to *.html will give you a
> >usable set of files (with the one issue described above).
> >

> (beep!)
> Mozilla shows xmls!
> With some tags as editor with syntax clolors, but somehow it is redable.
> My problem was that I take  from CVS  some .xml  like
>
> <<<<<<< bogoutil.xml
>         <arg choice="plain">-f</arg>
>         <arg choice="plain">-F</arg>
>         <arg choice="plain">-P</arg>
> =======

EK,

The three non-text lines indicate a CVS conflict.  The best way to avoid
conflicts is to checkout the whole bogofilter project into a new
directory.  That will give you a consistent set of source files.

Likely, you'll also need to copy files (from the
bogofilter-0.93.4.tar.gz source tree) that you can't generate in OS/2.
That will probably include lexer_v3.c and doc/*.htmlin.

Good luck,