OT: RFC compliance [ was Re: using iconv() ]

Chris Wilkes cwilkes-bf at ladro.com
Sun Jan 9 19:28:28 CET 2005

On Sun, Jan 09, 2005 at 09:01:28PM +0300, Evgeny Kotsuba wrote:

> Can you then teach Microsoft  engineers to read RFCs and doesn't  break
> RFCs ?
> Can you then force spammerz  not  break RFCs ?
> What shell I do with  all those words ?  To throw it away ?

I use qmail-scanner to run all incoming email through Clam Antivirus
(http://clamav.net) before delivery.  There's a number of checks in
there for broken MIME headers.

Is there a program that will check an email for RFC compliance?  Maybe
run email through that first and dump it into a "brokenrfc" folder.

Chris