SQLite3 support

Stefan Bellon sbellon at sbellon.de
Thu Jan 6 13:46:39 CET 2005

Recently I have played with SQLite3 support for RISC OS. I have SQLite3
itself working. And even with Bogofilter it works really good.

However I think there's a problem when doing "bogofilter -Q": The
wordlist database is opened but not closed properly. This is due to the
fact that query_config() terminates the whole program with

  exit(EX_OK);

and open resources aren't closed properly.

I haven't traced down where that close call is missing, but you know
the code far better than me and perhaps already know where to put it.
;-)

Oh, BTW: Happy New Year to all!

--
Stefan Bellon