Again - problem with multipart messages

Evgeny Kotsuba evgen at shatura.laser.ru
Tue Dec 28 10:52:19 CET 2004

Hi,

I have just find  the reason of this problem:

If the message contain extra emty string like
---------------8<---------------------------------
Subject:
=?windows-1251?B?z87EwNDI0sUg0cXBxSDIy8ggwcvIx8rIzCDK0MDRyMLT3iDUyMPT0NMhISE=?=

Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 22:56:37 +0300
Than  possibly all text after empty string  is treated as pure text but
not as mutipart.
If this is not RFC-compilant, than  for what it is ?  Or some clients
still handle it or it is done by spammerz to (beep) filters ?

SY,
EK