t.bulkmode problem

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Tue Nov 23 00:00:36 CET 2004

David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> writes:

> t.bulkmode seems to be running into a problem with pipes.

bogotune opened the environment twice, jamming locks, causing bogofilter
to trigger recovery, which didn't work as bogotune was still running.

I've needed to apply some minor fixes throughout bogotune.c,
particularly to OPTIONS and dbgout default.

It passes make check now, but we're still not ready to release, the
multiple-environment is still not backed by a multiple-lock scheme.

There's also a problem in the message-count parser. Somehow, flex can
propagate junk that starts with a leading space through to collect.c,
which causes a segfault in wordhash_insert because we're stuffing
ULONG_MAX in the marked lines. For some reason, we cannot assume that we
don't have a leading space.

.       if (cls == BOGO_LEX_LINE)
.       {
.           char *s = (char *)(yylval->text+1);
>           char *f = strchr(s, ' ') - 1;
.           token->text = (unsigned char *) s;
>           token->leng = f - s;
.       }