bogotune broken? Larger data* revision committed to CVS.

Greg Louis glouis at dynamicro.on.ca
Sat Nov 20 13:28:32 CET 2004

On 20041120 (Sat) at 0542:34 +0100, Matthias Andree wrote:

> bogotune is broken. It causes database panics for a reason I cannot
> see. What's worse, it doesn't propagate these in a way that would let
> t.bulkmode "FAIL".
>
> Anyways, please check scoring speed again, the fact that one score = one
> transaction should speed things up considerably as we no longer have
> one transaction (synchronous write) per token.

I've reverted production to 0.92.8 and relegated 0.93.* to test mode so
things work reliably for my users while I'm recovering from surgery.  I
hope to get back to being helpful (or trying) in about another week.
Surgery went ok but left me with a backlog.

--
| G r e g  L o u i s         | gpg public key: 0x400B1AA86D9E3E64 |
|  http://www.bgl.nu/~glouis |   (on my website or any keyserver) |