QDBM and transactions

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Sun Oct 31 23:21:30 CET 2004

Stefan Bellon <sbellon at sbellon.de> writes:

> I hereby put it under the GNU GPL and you can include it together with
> some notes in the 0.93.0 release (after some testing ;-)

Please do not include anything below the signature. If you want to avoid
something being cited without extra effort, send it as a text/plain
attachment.

Anyways, I was going to say that your malloc() size is bogus and would
cause a segfault on Unix, for strlen() does not include the trailing NUL
byte. malloc(strlen(s)+4) makes room for the string plus 3 characters!

I'll polish the code a bit and stuff it into CVS with a license header
added, I'll dub it bogoQDBMconvert. Someone should then look into making
bogoupgrade aware of your program.