QDBM and transactions

Stefan Bellon sbellon at sbellon.de
Fri Oct 29 23:00:39 CEST 2004

David Relson wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 22:35:49 +0200
> Stefan Bellon wrote:

> > Yes, that's true. I'd just like to receive an answer from Mikio
> > concerning one thing with Villa. When did you want to release
> > 0.93.0?

> How much time do you need?  I'd like to release it this weekend, but
> if the delay isn't great, can delay.

That depends when Mikio replies to my email. I hope the changes after I
get his reply won't get big. In that case I can send you the patch
shortly after I get his reply. But as they are just performance and
optimization related, you can give me a deadline and when I haven't
heard from him till then I'll send you my current patches.

--
Stefan Bellon