Can bogofilter run by multiprocess at the same time

Pavel Kankovsky peak at argo.troja.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Oct 25 11:36:02 CEST 2004

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004, David Relson wrote:

> > We'll need to do much more to offer it as a library, for instance,
> > nuking all global variables and make the code re-entrant.
>
> I'm thinking of libbogofilter.a that can be statically linked into a
> program (which is all that was requested).  I'm not planning on a shared
> library -- maybe later.

It is a good thing to avoid namespace pollution even in static libraries.
Esp. common symbols like yyinput should never be used by libraries
(static or shared, it does not matter).

--Pavel Kankovsky aka Peak  [ Boycott Microsoft--http://www.vcnet.com/bms ]
"Resistance is futile. Open your source code and prepare for assimilation."