Can bogofilter run by multiprocess at the same time

陈治璋 john.chen at net263.com
Fri Oct 15 05:55:09 CEST 2004

I know. But the emails come from many machines and we don't want to
setup a bogofilter in every machine. So we decide to setup a central
machine a handle the spam check. And the emails must be sent through
socket to this central machine where bogofilter is called. I tried using
popen-pclose or system() to call bogofilter in a multi-thread daemon
process. But the test always fail sooner or later.

在2004年10月15日的11:47,David Relson写道: