Can bogofilter run by multiprocess at the same time

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Thu Oct 14 13:27:27 CEST 2004

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004, David Relson wrote:

> At present function main(), in addition to calling bogofilter() to do
> the classification, also does setup and tear down.  We could rename it
> to bogomain(), a callable function which does all the work, and change
> main() to a wrapper for bogomain().  The result would look like:

We'll need to do much more to offer it as a library, for instance,
nuking all global variables and make the code re-entrant.

Once upon a time I would say this needs to be done before 1.0 but I'd
consider this as a 1.2 feature now.

Encrypted mail welcome: my GnuPG key ID is 0x052E7D95 (PGP/MIME preferred)