segfault on rfc2047-like subject

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Sat Oct 9 02:31:27 CEST 2004

On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 02:06:01 +0200
Matthias Andree wrote:

...[snip]...

> I'll also stab at finding the ?= with something that is not str*(), in
> other words, nuking all the str*() from text_decode now, but may need
> to defer the other occurrences to a later date. 0200 local time...

Looking in string.h, I noticed a prototype for memmem() and tried using
it in.  However the compiler complained, so I wrong a quick/dirty
version, which may be buggy.  With your changes, it doesn't seen
necessary, but I've attached the patch for your amusement.

David

<OT>
In a bit, I'm going to go listen to the presidential debate.  It's
kind of amusing to hear Bush and Kerry together.  The way they dodge
questions makes you think they could walk through a hurricane and not
get wet.
</OT>