HEADS UP: bogoutil -f and -F options assigned for DB recovery in TXN branch

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Tue Aug 24 02:24:38 CEST 2004

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 01:50:21 +0200
Matthias Andree wrote:

> David,
>
> FYI: bogoutil on the TXN branch now uses the -f and -F options (with
> argument) for running data base recovery that we'll dub "fix" for now
> (-r and -R were already assigned for Robinson parameter recovery).
>
> Please don't use these for new features on the CVS trunk or we'll
> crash into each other at merge time. Thank you.

Hi Matthias,

I noticed those additions from the cvs mailing list :-)  I'm pleased
that TXN is progressing.

As I thought about it, I wondered if you'd rather have "--fix..." long
options.  At present, bogofilter supports long options and bogoutil does
not.  Having implemented them for the first, I can readily add them to
the second.  Let me know.