recent datastore_db.c churn

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Wed Feb 11 00:21:32 CET 2004

Hi,

the recent 9 datastore_db.c commits just contained minor fixes and
cleanups for improved error detection and reporting, together with the
wordlists.c commit it results in improved error message accuracy to the
user, we now explain EINVAL (usually when the .db file was written by an
incompatible, often newer, BerkeleyDB version) and print the "remember
to register" message only for ENOENT. It's pointless on EACCES for
instance.

It is NOT YET the transactional data base change or something.

Happy filtering,