bogofilter dont recognize received spam email

Roger Luft roger at nit10.com.br
Wed Feb 4 20:11:57 CET 2004

Hi list

When i received spam email in my account, the bogofilter return this message: "X-Bogosity: No, spamicity=0.00e+00, version=0.17.0", but when i run: "bogofilter -uv < thismessage", the bogofilter return: "X-Bogosity: Yes, tests=bogofilter, spamicity=1.00e+00, version=0.17.0"

Why my bogofilter dont recognize received spam email as spam when the email passthrough procmail?

ps:  If the spam mail come to root, the bogofilter works fine.

My /etc/procmailrc configurations:

:0fw
| bogofilter -e -p -l

:0e